Saturday 31 May 2014

Its my birthday!

Hi all

I haven't written for a while. Life has been super busy and fun. It has been Indyanas 7th birthday. We had her party yesterday. For any Mums out there, it was a Disney Frozen Fest. Elsa the Princess entertained and Nanny Pat baked a gorgeous Frozen extravaganza of a cake. Indy had a ball. I know that before we know it, she won't want these little parties so I always go to town soaking up the beauty of these moments.  It is my birthday today. 42years old. I have really mixed emotions today. This week, I lost an old friend, Martin, to cancer. I knew Martin when I lived in LA nearly 20 years ago. He was a good friend and he really was one of those people that everyone loved. It has hit me really hard and bizarrely, I feel more angry with Cancer at the moment, than I have ever felt about it. I also feel a little bit guilty. But I also feel blessed and happy. At times like this, I remember more than ever that life is an amazing gift and you must make the most of every single day. Nothing else matters but love and health. I am delighted to be hitting 42 today. I am lucky enough to be spending the day with Paul and 20 of my gorgeous friends over brunch at Roka, in Canary Wharf. And the sun is out.....

Much love, Natalie x


No comments:

Post a Comment